The Monumental Trees of Sardinia


Where to sleep

Hotel Edera

Over eight hundred tortuous kilometers to the discovery of forests and trees of a truly exceptional nature.

If you want to enjoy the tour with us, take a look at our event calendar or contact us by e-mail or via WhatsApp at +393450699255

You can visit

  • The Monumental Fillirea in Forau Murgia, in Seulo
  • The three yew trees in the forest of Tedderieddu, among the oldest in Europe, in Arzana
  • The grand millennial olive tree of Santa Maria Navarrese
  • The monumental oaks of the Montes forest, in Orgosolo
  • The Olive Millennial of Luras, among the oldest in Europe
  • The imposing cork oak at Crisciuleddu, in Luogosanto
  • The Clelia tree, large pine planted by Garibaldi in 1867 on the occasion of the birth of his daughter
  • The beautiful olive tree in the hamlet of L‘Avru, in the countryside of Viddalba
  • The millennial olive tree of Cuglieri
  • The remarkable complex nuraghe of Santa Barbara, one of the most representative examples of tancato nuraghe, in Villanova Truschedu
  • The crypt of the Romanesque church of San Lussorio, at Fordongianus
  • The museum of traditional costume and flax processing in Busachi
  • The church of San Nicolò in Ortueri, whose bell tower, 38 meters high, is the second tallest in Sardinia after Mores
  • The archaeological park of Biru ‘e Concas, rich in menhirs
  • Le Cascie, wedding chests, in Aritzo
  • The domos de nie, houses of the snow, and the Spanish prison in Aritzo
  • The Texile di Aritzo natural monument
  • The great mine of Funtana Raminosa, in Gadoni
  • Sa Burra, traditional Gadoni rug
  • One of the highest viaducts in Europe, in Gadoni
  • Sa Domu de Orgia in Esterzili, the most important megaron temple on the island
  • The Pirincanes waterfall and the source of Funtana orrubia, in Arzana
  • The tomb of the giants of Osono, in the territory of Triei, among the oldest ever found
  • The Nuragic village of Or Murales, among the most spectacular in Sardinia, in Urzulei
  • The Valle di Lanaittu and the nuragic village of Tiscali in Oliena
  • The typical masks of the Mamoiada carnival: the Mamuthones and Issohadores
  • The well temple of Su Tempiesu, in Orune
  • The archaeological area of Loelle, in Buddusò
  • The vast panorama from the Alà dei Sardi plateau
  • The church of the castle of Balaiana, among the smallest Romanesque buildings in Sardinia, in Luogosanto
  • The Casteldoria thermal baths and the Doria castle
  • The art gallery, the parish archive and the monumental cemetery at Ploaghe
  • The large tomb of Campu Lontanu in Florinas, with the stele almost 4 meters high
  • The deep canyon in the countryside of Padria
  • The typical baskets of Tinnura and Flussio
  • The tomb of the giants of Su Crastu Covocadu, among the largest on the island

You can taste

  • The typical muffuittu bread in Silì
  • Su Succu, local dish based on homemade pasta, broth of various meats, fresh and sour sheep’s cheese, saffron, in Busachi
  • The bucconette, su gattou and sa tumballa ‘e latte, sweets of Atzara
  • The carapigna, lemon sorbet, in Aritzo
  • Su frigadòri, the baked onions bread, and is cocoèddas, bread with potato filling, in Esterzili
  • The Culurgiones, the cheese ravioli and the mushrooms of Arzana
  • The pistiddus, is casadinas, is papassinos, is origliettas, amaretti, s’aranzada sweets of Oliena
  • The cannonau Nepente of Oliena
  • Sa purpuzza, meat cooked according to an ancient recipe, in Orgosolo
  • Sas orulettas, the tapas and wines of Mamoiada
  • The Vermentino di Gallura, in Monti
  • The Olive oil and the cheese of Sennariolo
  • The Malvasia of Tinnura and Flussio

Map


Weather

Oct 30, 2020 - Fri
Luras, Italia
clear sky
20°C clear sky
Wind 3 m/s, ENE
Humidity 64%
Pressure 767.32 mmHg
Day Cond. Temp. Wind Humidity PressurePres.
fri oct 30
scattered clouds
18/13°C 3 m/s, WSW 65% 768.07 mmHg
sat oct 31
sky is clear
19/11°C 3 m/s, W 55% 767.32 mmHg
sun nov 1
sky is clear
19/11°C 3 m/s, W 59% 766.57 mmHg
mon nov 2
sky is clear
20/12°C 2 m/s, W 49% 767.32 mmHg
tue nov 3
sky is clear
21/11°C 1 m/s, NW 42% 766.57 mmHg

Elevation Profile

 The path has a height difference of 1044 m. 52% of the route is uphill, the remaining 48% downhill.

The Monumental Trees of Sardinia

Distanza - Distance (km)
Altitudine - Altitude (m)
Durata - Duration (giorni - days)

Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!

Do you want to join us?

Contact Us!