An intense tour to discover the curves of Sulcis subregion, among important nuragic sites and one of the largest necropolis in Sardinia.
You can visit
- The diocesan museum in Iglesias, the only one in Italy having a section on architecture
- The Punic temple and the protonuraghe of Terraseo
- The abandoned village of Tratalias
- The Is Loccis-Santus Necropolis, consisting of a series of 13 Domus de Janas
- The Boi Cerbus fishpond, featuring a very rich fauna
- The Seruci nuragic complex, one of the most extensive complexes of Nuraghe in Sardinia
You can taste
- The dishes based on the typical white bean of Terraseo
- The tuna of Portoscuso
|Terraseo, Italia||21°C few clouds|
Wind 6 m/s, SSE
Pressure 768.07 mmHg
|tue oct 20||21/14°C||5 m/s, ESE||56%||768.07 mmHg|
|wed oct 21||22/16°C||6 m/s, ESE||54%||765.82 mmHg|
|thu oct 22||22/17°C||5 m/s, ESE||60%||765.82 mmHg|
|fri oct 23||26/17°C||2 m/s, SSW||51%||764.32 mmHg|
|sat oct 24||22/14°C||3 m/s, WNW||50%||766.57 mmHg|
The path has a vertical drop of 553 m. 49% of the route is uphill, the remaining 51% downhill.
The curves of the Sulcis region #1: Terraseo uphill
Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!