An intense tour to discover the curves of Sulcis subregion, among important nuragic sites and one of the largest necropolis in Sardinia.
You can visit
- The diocesan museum in Iglesias, the only one in Italy having a section on architecture
- The Punic temple and the protonuraghe of Terraseo
- The abandoned village of Tratalias
- The Is Loccis-Santus Necropolis, consisting of a series of 13 Domus de Janas
- The Boi Cerbus fishpond, featuring a very rich fauna
- The Seruci nuragic complex, one of the most extensive complexes of Nuraghe in Sardinia
You can taste
- The dishes based on the typical white bean of Terraseo
- The tuna of Portoscuso
|Terraseo, Italia||21°C few clouds|
Wind 5 m/s, N
Pressure 768.07 mmHg
|fri oct 30||19/14°C||5 m/s, NW||60%||768.82 mmHg|
|sat oct 31||21/12°C||1 m/s, WNW||46%||768.07 mmHg|
|sun nov 1||21/12°C||3 m/s, NW||44%||767.32 mmHg|
|mon nov 2||21/13°C||2 m/s, WNW||49%||767.32 mmHg|
|tue nov 3||21/12°C||1 m/s, SW||41%||766.57 mmHg|
The path has a vertical drop of 553 m. 49% of the route is uphill, the remaining 51% downhill.
The curves of the Sulcis region #1: Terraseo uphill
Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!