An intense tour to discover the curves of Sulcis subregion, among important nuragic sites and one of the largest necropolis in Sardinia.
You can visit
- The diocesan museum in Iglesias, the only one in Italy having a section on architecture
- The Punic temple and the protonuraghe of Terraseo
- The abandoned village of Tratalias
- The Is Loccis-Santus Necropolis, consisting of a series of 13 Domus de Janas
- The Boi Cerbus fishpond, featuring a very rich fauna
- The Seruci nuragic complex, one of the most extensive complexes of Nuraghe in Sardinia
You can taste
- The dishes based on the typical white bean of Terraseo
- The tuna of Portoscuso
|Terraseo, Italia||7°C broken clouds|
Wind 3 m/s, W
Pressure 766.57 mmHg
|wed dec 1||12/11°C||6 m/s, WSW||82%||765.07 mmHg|
|thu dec 2||11/9°C||9 m/s, WSW||88%||753.06 mmHg|
|fri dec 3||9/8°C||10 m/s, NW||68%||755.31 mmHg|
|sat dec 4||13/12°C||8 m/s, W||75%||762.07 mmHg|
|sun dec 5||10/8°C||8 m/s, WNW||65%||758.31 mmHg|
The path has a vertical drop of 553 m. 49% of the route is uphill, the remaining 51% downhill.
The curves of the Sulcis region #1: Terraseo uphill
Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!