An intense tour to discover the curves of Sulcis subregion, among important nuragic sites and one of the largest necropolis in Sardinia.
You can visit
- The diocesan museum in Iglesias, the only one in Italy having a section on architecture
- The Punic temple and the protonuraghe of Terraseo
- The abandoned village of Tratalias
- The Is Loccis-Santus Necropolis, consisting of a series of 13 Domus de Janas
- The Boi Cerbus fishpond, featuring a very rich fauna
- The Seruci nuragic complex, one of the most extensive complexes of Nuraghe in Sardinia
You can taste
- The dishes based on the typical white bean of Terraseo
- The tuna of Portoscuso
|Terraseo, Italia||28°C scattered clouds|
Wind 2 m/s, S
Pressure 758.31 mmHg
|sun aug 14||30/24°C||3 m/s, SSW||38%||758.31 mmHg|
|mon aug 15||33/24°C||5 m/s, SSW||36%||756.06 mmHg|
|tue aug 16||33/26°C||4 m/s, WSW||29%||758.31 mmHg|
|wed aug 17||37/26°C||6 m/s, SSE||23%||756.06 mmHg|
|thu aug 18||34/23°C||5 m/s, NW||37%||756.06 mmHg|
The path has a vertical drop of 553 m. 49% of the route is uphill, the remaining 51% downhill.
The curves of the Sulcis region #1: Terraseo uphill
Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!