The Curves of the Sulcis region #1: Terraseo uphill


An intense tour to discover the curves of Sulcis subregion, among important nuragic sites and one of the largest necropolis in Sardinia.

If you want to enjoy the tour with us, take a look at our event calendar or contact us by e-mail or via WhatsApp at +393450699255

You can visit

  • The diocesan museum in Iglesias, the only one in Italy having a section on architecture
  • The Punic temple and the protonuraghe of Terraseo
  • The abandoned village of Tratalias 
  • The Is Loccis-Santus Necropolis, consisting of a series of 13 Domus de Janas
  • The Boi Cerbus fishpond, featuring a very rich fauna
  • The Seruci nuragic complex, one of the most extensive complexes of Nuraghe in Sardinia

You can taste

  • The dishes based on the typical white bean of Terraseo
  • The tuna of Portoscuso

Map


Weather

Aug 14, 2022 - Sun
Terraseo, Italia
scattered clouds
28°C scattered clouds
Wind 2 m/s, S
Humidity 40%
Pressure 758.31 mmHg
Day Cond. Temp. Wind Humidity PressurePres.
sun aug 14
scattered clouds
30/24°C 3 m/s, SSW 38% 758.31 mmHg
mon aug 15
overcast clouds
33/24°C 5 m/s, SSW 36% 756.06 mmHg
tue aug 16
light rain
33/26°C 4 m/s, WSW 29% 758.31 mmHg
wed aug 17
broken clouds
37/26°C 6 m/s, SSE 23% 756.06 mmHg
thu aug 18
broken clouds
34/23°C 5 m/s, NW 37% 756.06 mmHg

Elevation Profile

The path has a vertical drop of 553 m. 49% of the route is uphill, the remaining 51% downhill.

The curves of the Sulcis region #1: Terraseo uphill

Distanza (Km)
Altitudine (m)
Tempo (h)

Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!

Do you want to join us?

Participate now!