An intense tour to discover the curves of Sulcis subregion, among important nuragic sites and one of the largest necropolis in Sardinia.
You can visit
- The diocesan museum in Iglesias, the only one in Italy having a section on architecture
- The Punic temple and the protonuraghe of Terraseo
- The abandoned village of Tratalias
- The Is Loccis-Santus Necropolis, consisting of a series of 13 Domus de Janas
- The Boi Cerbus fishpond, featuring a very rich fauna
- The Seruci nuragic complex, one of the most extensive complexes of Nuraghe in Sardinia
You can taste
- The dishes based on the typical white bean of Terraseo
- The tuna of Portoscuso
|Terraseo, Italia||24°C few clouds|
Wind 3 m/s, E
Pressure 757.56 mmHg
|sun jul 25||39/27°C||5 m/s, WSW||20%||756.81 mmHg|
|mon jul 26||36/26°C||5 m/s, ENE||23%||758.31 mmHg|
|tue jul 27||35/23°C||4 m/s, ENE||33%||760.56 mmHg|
|wed jul 28||36/25°C||4 m/s, WSW||28%||759.81 mmHg|
|thu jul 29||38/25°C||3 m/s, WSW||21%||758.31 mmHg|
The path has a vertical drop of 553 m. 49% of the route is uphill, the remaining 51% downhill.
The curves of the Sulcis region #1: Terraseo uphill
Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!