An intense tour to discover the curves of Sulcis subregion, among important nuragic sites and one of the largest necropolis in Sardinia.
You can visit
- The diocesan museum in Iglesias, the only one in Italy having a section on architecture
- The Punic temple and the protonuraghe of Terraseo
- The abandoned village of Tratalias
- The Is Loccis-Santus Necropolis, consisting of a series of 13 Domus de Janas
- The Boi Cerbus fishpond, featuring a very rich fauna
- The Seruci nuragic complex, one of the most extensive complexes of Nuraghe in Sardinia
You can taste
- The dishes based on the typical white bean of Terraseo
- The tuna of Portoscuso
|Terraseo, Italia||9°C broken clouds|
Wind 7 m/s, NW
Pressure 766.57 mmHg
|fri jan 21||9/7°C||7 m/s, NW||54%||766.57 mmHg|
|sat jan 22||11/5°C||3 m/s, NW||51%||769.57 mmHg|
|sun jan 23||11/5°C||2 m/s, NNW||56%||771.82 mmHg|
|mon jan 24||12/4°C||1 m/s, NE||54%||771.82 mmHg|
|tue jan 25||12/4°C||2 m/s, W||61%||774.82 mmHg|
The path has a vertical drop of 553 m. 49% of the route is uphill, the remaining 51% downhill.
The curves of the Sulcis region #1: Terraseo uphill
Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!