An intense tour to discover the curves of Sulcis subregion, among important nuragic sites and one of the largest necropolis in Sardinia.
You can visit
- The diocesan museum in Iglesias, the only one in Italy having a section on architecture
- The Punic temple and the protonuraghe of Terraseo
- The abandoned village of Tratalias
- The Is Loccis-Santus Necropolis, consisting of a series of 13 Domus de Janas
- The Boi Cerbus fishpond, featuring a very rich fauna
- The Seruci nuragic complex, one of the most extensive complexes of Nuraghe in Sardinia
You can taste
- The dishes based on the typical white bean of Terraseo
- The tuna of Portoscuso
|Terraseo, Italia||20°C clear sky|
Wind 1 m/s, W
Pressure 757.56 mmHg
|wed may 25||25/18°C||4 m/s, WSW||35%||758.31 mmHg|
|thu may 26||23/17°C||3 m/s, WSW||55%||762.82 mmHg|
|fri may 27||25/17°C||2 m/s, N||46%||759.81 mmHg|
|sat may 28||27/16°C||8 m/s, NW||45%||756.81 mmHg|
|sun may 29||25/16°C||7 m/s, WNW||41%||757.56 mmHg|
The path has a vertical drop of 553 m. 49% of the route is uphill, the remaining 51% downhill.
The curves of the Sulcis region #1: Terraseo uphill
Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!