An intense tour to discover the curves of Sulcis subregion, among important nuragic sites and one of the largest necropolis in Sardinia.
You can visit
- The diocesan museum in Iglesias, the only one in Italy having a section on architecture
- The Punic temple and the protonuraghe of Terraseo
- The abandoned village of Tratalias
- The Is Loccis-Santus Necropolis, consisting of a series of 13 Domus de Janas
- The Boi Cerbus fishpond, featuring a very rich fauna
- The Seruci nuragic complex, one of the most extensive complexes of Nuraghe in Sardinia
You can taste
- The dishes based on the typical white bean of Terraseo
- The tuna of Portoscuso
|Terraseo, Italia||27°C overcast clouds|
Wind 0 m/s, ENE
Pressure 763.57 mmHg
|fri jun 25||27/19°C||3 m/s, NNE||37%||763.57 mmHg|
|sat jun 26||30/20°C||4 m/s, SW||32%||761.31 mmHg|
|sun jun 27||32/20°C||2 m/s, E||33%||759.06 mmHg|
|mon jun 28||33/21°C||3 m/s, W||30%||759.81 mmHg|
|tue jun 29||32/21°C||3 m/s, NNW||27%||759.81 mmHg|
The path has a vertical drop of 553 m. 49% of the route is uphill, the remaining 51% downhill.
The curves of the Sulcis region #1: Terraseo uphill
Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!