An intense tour to discover the curves of Sulcis subregion, among important nuragic sites and one of the largest necropolis in Sardinia.
You can visit
- The diocesan museum in Iglesias, the only one in Italy having a section on architecture
- The Punic temple and the protonuraghe of Terraseo
- The abandoned village of Tratalias
- The Is Loccis-Santus Necropolis, consisting of a series of 13 Domus de Janas
- The Boi Cerbus fishpond, featuring a very rich fauna
- The Seruci nuragic complex, one of the most extensive complexes of Nuraghe in Sardinia
You can taste
- The dishes based on the typical white bean of Terraseo
- The tuna of Portoscuso
|Terraseo, Italia||8°C clear sky|
Wind 4 m/s, NW
Pressure 761.31 mmHg
|mon dec 6||9/7°C||10 m/s, NW||64%||755.31 mmHg|
|tue dec 7||12/8°C||10 m/s, WNW||65%||762.07 mmHg|
|wed dec 8||14/9°C||10 m/s, WSW||90%||756.81 mmHg|
|thu dec 9||9/8°C||9 m/s, WNW||59%||758.31 mmHg|
|fri dec 10||10/8°C||6 m/s, WNW||95%||756.81 mmHg|
The path has a vertical drop of 553 m. 49% of the route is uphill, the remaining 51% downhill.
The curves of the Sulcis region #1: Terraseo uphill
Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!