An intense tour to discover the curves of Sulcis subregion, among important nuragic sites and one of the largest necropolis in Sardinia.
You can visit
- The diocesan museum in Iglesias, the only one in Italy having a section on architecture
- The Punic temple and the protonuraghe of Terraseo
- The abandoned village of Tratalias
- The Is Loccis-Santus Necropolis, consisting of a series of 13 Domus de Janas
- The Boi Cerbus fishpond, featuring a very rich fauna
- The Seruci nuragic complex, one of the most extensive complexes of Nuraghe in Sardinia
You can taste
- The dishes based on the typical white bean of Terraseo
- The tuna of Portoscuso
|Terraseo, Italia||19°C moderate rain|
Wind 3 m/s, NNW
Pressure 762.82 mmHg
|thu may 26||24/17°C||3 m/s, NNW||51%||762.82 mmHg|
|fri may 27||24/17°C||3 m/s, ESE||49%||759.06 mmHg|
|sat may 28||29/16°C||6 m/s, NW||36%||755.31 mmHg|
|sun may 29||25/16°C||7 m/s, WNW||41%||756.81 mmHg|
|mon may 30||30/20°C||4 m/s, SW||23%||756.81 mmHg|
The path has a vertical drop of 553 m. 49% of the route is uphill, the remaining 51% downhill.
The curves of the Sulcis region #1: Terraseo uphill
Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!