A tour freaturing a very high number of attractions, an actual path of the water to discover the historical region of Barbagia of Seulo.
You can visit
- The historic railway station Sarcidano, where there still are anachronistic structures.
- The nuragic compelex of Adoni in Villanovatulo, which also features a breathtaking view
- The lush Pantaleo forest, with old trees and natural lakes
- The “Sa Stiddiosa” dropping wall
- The top of Monte Perdedu, fourth tallest mountain in Sardinia, where we can see almost every mountain of the island
- The great natural pools at “Is Caddaias” location
- The Addoli forest, in which are located the “Su Stampu ‘e su Turrunu” and “Piscina ‘e Licona” waterfalls
- The amazing stalactites and stalagmites inside the “Domus de Janas” cave
- The only waterfall placed in the center of a town in Sardinia, in Sadali
You can taste
- The “Pistoccus de Nuxis” and “Picchirittus” traditional sweets, prepared on weddings.
- The “Culurgionis Seulesus“, typical pasta from Seulo
- The cheeses, the sheep and goat meat typical in Seulo and Sadali
- The goat curd, and the “Casu in Filixi” cheese, produced by the shepherds of Sadali
- The typical potato bread from Sadali
|Seulo, Italia||20°C moderate rain|
Wind 5 m/s, NW
Pressure 764.32 mmHg
|sat oct 24||17/9°C||8 m/s, W||52%||764.32 mmHg|
|sun oct 25||17/11°C||4 m/s, W||51%||763.57 mmHg|
|mon oct 26||17/9°C||5 m/s, SW||51%||759.06 mmHg|
|tue oct 27||12/7°C||7 m/s, WNW||60%||761.31 mmHg|
|wed oct 28||15/8°C||4 m/s, WNW||55%||763.57 mmHg|
The path has a vertical drop of 1125 m. 50% of the route is uphill, the remaining 50% downhill.
The Seulo and Sadali Falls
Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!