The Coasts of Gallura Subregion


Where to stay

Agriturismo Pedru Caddu
Hotel Pausania Inn

 

One of the richest tours in terms of visited natural wonders and coastal attractions: we will enjoy dozens of beaches, cliffs, ponds and natural pools. All this, along with a dive into internal roads of Gallura region.

If you want to enjoy the tour with us, take a look at our event calendar or contact us by e-mail or via WhatsApp at +393450699255

You can visit

  • The famous Elephant Rock
  • The double blue expanse of the beach of San Pietro a Mare
  • The Li Junchi’s great beach, never too crowded
  • The beach of Tinnari and the nearby pond, accessible by a small trek
  • The domed villa in the Costa Paradiso, which belonged to Michelangelo Antonioni
  • Le Cale di La Cruzitta, Sarraina, Faa, appreciated by snorkeling enthusiasts
  • The two wonderful beaches of Rena Bedda and La Turra in Vignola, near a large Aragonese tower
  • The beaches of Monti Russu, Cala Pischina and Rena di Matteu, perhaps the best of the Vignola beaches
  • The famous Rena Majore beach, surrounded by dunes
  • The peninsula of Capo Testa, among the most beautiful of the whole island and its beaches Rena di Ponente and Levante
  • The natural basin of the Scogliera della Funtanaccia
  • The lighthouse of Capo Testa, active since 1845 and the most important for navigation in northern Sardinia
  • The nuragic complex of Lu Brandali
  • The impervious Scala de li Cabaddhi
  • The Aragonese tower of Santa Teresa di Gallura and its Rena Bianca beach
  • The Punta Falcone Battery and the Abandoned Semaphore in Santa Teresa di Gallura
  • The wild beach of La Licciola and its pink granite rocks
  • The endless expanse of sand of Macchia Mala
  • The western and eastern beaches of the isthmus of the Isola dei Gabbiani
  • The nuraghe Tuttusonu in Aglientu
  • The Valley of the Moon of Aggius
  • The Izzana nuraghe in Aggius, the oldest in Gallura

You can taste

  • Lu panafitti with various sauce and aromas
  • The Pasta with curls in Valledoria
  • The Suppa Gallurese, made with layers of typical local bread, in layers, broth of sheep and beef, pecorino, aromas, olive oil, salt
  • The Lu coccu bread, cooked under the ashes and without yeast
  • Lu caju frazigu cun li botta botta, fresh cheese with live worms
  • The Mazza Frissa, combined with honey, stewed beans, and used as a sauce for gnocchetti
  • The Chjusoni, Gallurese Gnocchi
  • The typical Gallurese desserts: Acciuleddi, Casgiatini, Cicciuleddi, Mindulati, Pan’e Saba, Papassini, Casgiulati

Map


Weather

Aug 11, 2022 - Thu
Santa Teresa di Gallura, Italia
few clouds
18°C few clouds
Wind 1 m/s, ESE
Humidity 61%
Pressure 762.07 mmHg
Day Cond. Temp. Wind Humidity PressurePres.
thu aug 11
sky is clear
27/25°C 7 m/s, NE 55% 762.07 mmHg
fri aug 12
broken clouds
28/24°C 6 m/s, WSW 56% 759.81 mmHg
sat aug 13
sky is clear
27/24°C 6 m/s, NE 63% 759.06 mmHg
sun aug 14
overcast clouds
28/25°C 5 m/s, ENE 54% 759.06 mmHg
mon aug 15
scattered clouds
28/26°C 6 m/s, ESE 61% 757.56 mmHg

Elevation Profile

The path has a vertical drop of 682 m. 49% of the route is uphill, the remaining 51% downhill.

The Coasts of Gallura Subregion

Distanza - Distance (Km)
Altitudine - Altitude (m)
Durata - Duration (days)

Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!

Do you want to join us?

Book now!