Around Sardinia Island in 4/8/10 days


Where to stay

Albergo Castellinaria

A coast-to-coast tour, which includes the visit of some minor islands of Sardinia and more! We will transversely cross the Island twice, along its inner mountains.

This tour of Sardinia will take you for ten days, around the countless beaches of Sardinia, and the most beautiful attractions of the Island, including some almost unknown destinations! The adventure biker which loves the long trips, and also likes to face a challenging trek will have bread for his teeth!

If you want to enjoy the tour with us, take a look at our event calendar or contact us by e-mail or via WhatsApp at +393450699255

 Map

 


Weather

Oct 30, 2020 - Fri
Urzulei, Italia
scattered clouds
19°C scattered clouds
Wind 2 m/s, S
Humidity 64%
Pressure 767.32 mmHg
Day Cond. Temp. Wind Humidity PressurePres.
fri oct 30
scattered clouds
19/13°C 1 m/s, NNE 53% 768.07 mmHg
sat oct 31
sky is clear
21/13°C 2 m/s, E 44% 768.07 mmHg
sun nov 1
sky is clear
21/12°C 1 m/s, E 40% 766.57 mmHg
mon nov 2
sky is clear
21/13°C 2 m/s, E 41% 767.32 mmHg
tue nov 3
sky is clear
21/13°C 2 m/s, ESE 39% 766.57 mmHg

Elevation Profile

The path has a vertical drop of 1309 m. 49% of the route is uphill, the remaining 51% downhill.

Around Sardinia Island in 4/8/10 days

Distanza - Distance (Km)
Altitudine - Altitude (m)
Durata - Duration (giorni - days)

Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!

Do you want to join us?

Book now!