A tour along the Meilogu sub-region, among dozens of necropolis and a wonderful cave, home to thousands of bats.
You can visit
- The Puttu Codinu necropolis, the Appiu nuraghe, and the Laccaneddu tomb of the giants in Villanova Monteleone
- The remarkable painted necropolis Siseri, in Putifigari
- The Santu Pedru necropolis, the Sa Pedra Longa tomb of the giants, and the Santa Caterina nuragic complex in Uri
- The Sa Figu archaeological site, in Ittiri
- The Mandra Antine necropolis, in which there are four domus de Janas, one of which is adorned with fine frescoes, in Thiesi
- The wonderful Monte Majore cave, which holds a large colony of about 5,000 bats, in Thiesi
- The Moseddu necropolis, laying multiple petroglyphs, in Cheremule
- The chasm of Mammuscone in Cossoine
- The horse museum, in Pozzomaggiore
You can taste
- The fae a landinu, boiled beans
- Sa gioga ‘a rebisale, snails with salt
- Su pane uddiu, boiled bread with mutton
- Sas laddittas, bread dumplings
- Is culunzones de regottu, ricotta ravioli
- The typical bread of Pozzomaggiore: ammodde, ammifakes, tziki Russu, tziki ladu, Crabolu, iscaddas, panecanu, cogonelda, su pane ‘e trimuriscu
|Thiesi, Italia||7°C light rain|
Wind 6 m/s, WNW
Pressure 749.31 mmHg
|mon nov 29||6/3°C||10 m/s, WNW||79%||750.81 mmHg|
|tue nov 30||8/5°C||8 m/s, W||66%||766.57 mmHg|
|wed dec 1||12/9°C||6 m/s, WSW||78%||762.07 mmHg|
|thu dec 2||9/6°C||6 m/s, WSW||82%||751.56 mmHg|
|fri dec 3||7/4°C||10 m/s, NW||73%||753.81 mmHg|
The path has a vertical drop of 917 m. 48% of the route is uphill, the remaining 52% downhill.
Lakes of Sardinia: Meilogu subregion
Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!
Do you want to join us?