A tour along the Meilogu sub-region, among dozens of necropolis and a wonderful cave, home to thousands of bats.
You can visit
- The Puttu Codinu necropolis, the Appiu nuraghe, and the Laccaneddu tomb of the giants in Villanova Monteleone
- The remarkable painted necropolis Siseri, in Putifigari
- The Santu Pedru necropolis, the Sa Pedra Longa tomb of the giants, and the Santa Caterina nuragic complex in Uri
- The Sa Figu archaeological site, in Ittiri
- The Mandra Antine necropolis, in which there are four domus de Janas, one of which is adorned with fine frescoes, in Thiesi
- The wonderful Monte Majore cave, which holds a large colony of about 5,000 bats, in Thiesi
- The Moseddu necropolis, laying multiple petroglyphs, in Cheremule
- The chasm of Mammuscone in Cossoine
- The horse museum, in Pozzomaggiore
You can taste
- The fae a landinu, boiled beans
- Sa gioga ‘a rebisale, snails with salt
- Su pane uddiu, boiled bread with mutton
- Sas laddittas, bread dumplings
- Is culunzones de regottu, ricotta ravioli
- The typical bread of Pozzomaggiore: ammodde, ammifakes, tziki Russu, tziki ladu, Crabolu, iscaddas, panecanu, cogonelda, su pane ‘e trimuriscu
|Thiesi, Italia||13°C few clouds|
Wind 4 m/s, NW
Pressure 758.31 mmHg
|thu oct 29||16/11°C||7 m/s, WNW||63%||765.82 mmHg|
|fri oct 30||16/11°C||2 m/s, W||70%||767.32 mmHg|
|sat oct 31||19/11°C||2 m/s, WNW||55%||768.07 mmHg|
|sun nov 1||19/11°C||2 m/s, WNW||57%||767.32 mmHg|
|mon nov 2||20/11°C||1 m/s, W||44%||767.32 mmHg|
The path has a vertical drop of 917 m. 48% of the route is uphill, the remaining 52% downhill.
Lakes of Sardinia: Meilogu subregion
Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!
Do you want to join us?