Lakes of Sardinia: the Sarcidano subregion


Where to stay

Albergo Castellinaria

A discovery tour of the Sarcidano subregion lakes, between evocative landscapes and some of the most important Sardinian archaeological sites.

If you want to enjoy the tour with us, take a look at our event calendar or contact us by e-mail or via WhatsApp at +393450699255

You can visit

  • The picturesque view from Victoria Mountain, in Esterzili
  • The Domu de Orgia temple, the most important megaron temple of Sardinia, in Esterzili
  • The Corti Rosas mine in Ballao
  • The Funtana Coberta sacred well in Ballao
  • The famous menhirs of Pranu Muttedu, in Goni
  • The vast Su Putzu archaeological site, which features more than a hundred huts and a sacred well, in the territory of Orroli
  • The Arrubiu nuraghe, the largest and most complex nuraghe of Sardinia, in Orroli
  • The majestic Piscu Nuraghe, in Suelli

You can taste

  • The conillu a succhittu, with olives and capers
  • The lamb stew with artichokes
  • The sheep in coat
  • The supa cotta of Orroli, with stale bread slices, alternating with fresh pecorino cheese, saffron and sheep broth
  • The sitzigorrus cun fregula, snails with fregola
  • Is Cocoèddas, su Frigadori, and is Cocòis Prènas in Esterzili

Map


Weather

Aug 11, 2022 - Thu
Orroli, Italia
scattered clouds
21°C scattered clouds
Wind 1 m/s, ENE
Humidity 80%
Pressure 762.82 mmHg
Day Cond. Temp. Wind Humidity PressurePres.
thu aug 11
heavy intensity rain
31/19°C 4 m/s, E 28% 761.31 mmHg
fri aug 12
light rain
30/20°C 4 m/s, W 31% 760.56 mmHg
sat aug 13
sky is clear
33/22°C 6 m/s, WNW 28% 759.06 mmHg
sun aug 14
scattered clouds
32/21°C 6 m/s, WSW 35% 759.06 mmHg
mon aug 15
few clouds
34/24°C 6 m/s, WSW 28% 758.31 mmHg

Elevation Profile

The path has a vertical drop of 686 m. 49% of the route is uphill, the remaining 51% downhill.

Laghi della Sardegna: Sarcidano

Distanza (Km)
Altitudine (m)
Durata (h)

Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!

Do you want to join us?

Book now!