Where to stay
A discovery tour of the Sarcidano subregion lakes, between evocative landscapes and some of the most important Sardinian archaeological sites.
You can visit
- The picturesque view from Victoria Mountain, in Esterzili
- The Domu de Orgia temple, the most important megaron temple of Sardinia, in Esterzili
- The Corti Rosas mine in Ballao
- The Funtana Coberta sacred well in Ballao
- The famous menhirs of Pranu Muttedu, in Goni
- The vast Su Putzu archaeological site, which features more than a hundred huts and a sacred well, in the territory of Orroli
- The Arrubiu nuraghe, the largest and most complex nuraghe of Sardinia, in Orroli
- The majestic Piscu Nuraghe, in Suelli
You can taste
- The conillu a succhittu, with olives and capers
- The lamb stew with artichokes
- The sheep in coat
- The supa cotta of Orroli, with stale bread slices, alternating with fresh pecorino cheese, saffron and sheep broth
- The sitzigorrus cun fregula, snails with fregola
- Is Cocoèddas, su Frigadori, and is Cocòis Prènas in Esterzili
|Orroli, Italia||21°C scattered clouds|
Wind 1 m/s, ENE
Pressure 762.82 mmHg
|thu aug 11||31/19°C||4 m/s, E||28%||761.31 mmHg|
|fri aug 12||30/20°C||4 m/s, W||31%||760.56 mmHg|
|sat aug 13||33/22°C||6 m/s, WNW||28%||759.06 mmHg|
|sun aug 14||32/21°C||6 m/s, WSW||35%||759.06 mmHg|
|mon aug 15||34/24°C||6 m/s, WSW||28%||758.31 mmHg|
The path has a vertical drop of 686 m. 49% of the route is uphill, the remaining 51% downhill.
Laghi della Sardegna: Sarcidano
Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!
Do you want to join us?