The Curves of the Sulcis Subregion #2: The Six Forests


A tour dedicated to the Sulcis Natural Park, the largest regional park in Sardinia. The Sulcis Park includes six state forests and a natural reserve owned by WWF Italia; its wild bush is probably the largest in Europe of its kind, and is home to the largest population of Sardinian deer in the world, as well as rare birds of prey and various endemic plants.

If you want to enjoy the tour with us, take a look at our event calendar or contact us by e-mail or via WhatsApp at +393450699255

You can visit

  • The natural reserve of WWF Italy, in Monte Arcosu
  • The important archaeological sites of Matzanni and Fanaris, in Vallermosa
  • The Castle of Acquafredda, in Siliqua
  • The basins and the source of Is Fanebas, in which it is also possible to swim
  • The wood distillation system in Pantaleo
  • The Technology Park of Sardinia, in Pula
  • The Torre del Budello tower and the nuraghe Sa Perdaia in Teulada
  • The Is Zuddas Caves, which extend for almost 1,600 meters
  • The Barisone cellar, shelter of the Tuscan woodcutters, in the Tamara-Tiriccu forest

You can taste

  • The camusina pear jam, typical fruit of Vallermosa
  • Sa Tunda Teuladina, typical bread of Teulada
  • The rutting with goat meat and the ravioli stuffed with goat in Teulada

Map


Weather

Aug 14, 2022 - Sun
Teulada, Italia
scattered clouds
29°C scattered clouds
Wind 3 m/s, SSE
Humidity 51%
Pressure 758.31 mmHg
Day Cond. Temp. Wind Humidity PressurePres.
sun aug 14
scattered clouds
30/25°C 4 m/s, S 50% 758.31 mmHg
mon aug 15
overcast clouds
33/25°C 4 m/s, WSW 45% 756.06 mmHg
tue aug 16
overcast clouds
33/26°C 3 m/s, WSW 39% 758.31 mmHg
wed aug 17
overcast clouds
36/27°C 6 m/s, SE 35% 756.81 mmHg
thu aug 18
overcast clouds
34/25°C 6 m/s, WNW 48% 756.81 mmHg

Elevation profile

The path has a vertical drop of 940 m. 51% of the route is uphill, the remaining 49% downhill.

Curve del sulcis 2: Le sei foreste

Distanza (Km)
Altitudine (m)
Durata (h)

Do you want to join us?

Participate now!