Where to stay
A summer tour (… and more) for the motorcycle tourist who intends to live an unforgettable summer along the most famous and popular beaches of the island.
You can visit
- The petrified forest at Perfugas
- The imposing arch on the sea of S’Archittu
- The beach of Tuerredda, near Teulada
- Is Arutas and its famous sand like rice grains
- The La Pelosa beach in Stintino
- The wonderful Cala Coticcio on the island of La Maddalena
- The wild Cala Goloritzè in Baunei
- The karst witch of Su Sterru
- The beach at Porto Giunco, near Villasimius
You can taste
- The Panada with eels, with pasta, lard and small slices of marinated eel
- Sa merca, dish made of mullet boiled and wrapped in a grass called zibba or salicornia
- The Cassola of Castelsardo, soup with fish of the Asinara Gulf
- The Vermentino of Sardinia
|La Maddalena, Italia||13°C clear sky|
Wind 4 m/s, WNW
Pressure 762.07 mmHg
|wed oct 28||17/16°C||7 m/s, W||67%||764.32 mmHg|
|thu oct 29||18/17°C||12 m/s, W||70%||765.82 mmHg|
|fri oct 30||17/15°C||2 m/s, NNE||74%||768.07 mmHg|
|sat oct 31||17/15°C||1 m/s, NE||77%||767.32 mmHg|
|sun nov 1||17/15°C||4 m/s, WNW||79%||767.32 mmHg|
The path has a vertical drop of 1162 m. 49% of the route is uphill, the remaining 51% downhill.
The six beaches
Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!
Do you want to join us?