Where to stay
A summer tour (… and more) for the motorcycle tourist who intends to live an unforgettable summer along the most famous and popular beaches of the island.
You can visit
- The petrified forest at Perfugas
- The imposing arch on the sea of S’Archittu
- The beach of Tuerredda, near Teulada
- Is Arutas and its famous sand like rice grains
- The La Pelosa beach in Stintino
- The wonderful Cala Coticcio on the island of La Maddalena
- The wild Cala Goloritzè in Baunei
- The karst witch of Su Sterru
- The beach at Porto Giunco, near Villasimius
You can taste
- The Panada with eels, with pasta, lard and small slices of marinated eel
- Sa merca, dish made of mullet boiled and wrapped in a grass called zibba or salicornia
- The Cassola of Castelsardo, soup with fish of the Asinara Gulf
- The Vermentino of Sardinia
|La Maddalena, Italia||29°C broken clouds|
Wind 5 m/s, ESE
Pressure 758.31 mmHg
|sun aug 14||28/27°C||6 m/s, SSE||61%||758.31 mmHg|
|mon aug 15||28/27°C||6 m/s, W||68%||756.06 mmHg|
|tue aug 16||29/27°C||5 m/s, WSW||69%||757.56 mmHg|
|wed aug 17||29/27°C||8 m/s, ENE||76%||758.31 mmHg|
|thu aug 18||29/26°C||11 m/s, W||74%||756.06 mmHg|
The path has a vertical drop of 1162 m. 49% of the route is uphill, the remaining 51% downhill.
The six beaches
Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!
Do you want to join us?