Where to stay
A summer tour (… and more) for the motorcycle tourist who intends to live an unforgettable summer along the most famous and popular beaches of the island.
You can visit
- The petrified forest at Perfugas
- The imposing arch on the sea of S’Archittu
- The beach of Tuerredda, near Teulada
- Is Arutas and its famous sand like rice grains
- The La Pelosa beach in Stintino
- The wonderful Cala Coticcio on the island of La Maddalena
- The wild Cala Goloritzè in Baunei
- The karst witch of Su Sterru
- The beach at Porto Giunco, near Villasimius
You can taste
- The Panada with eels, with pasta, lard and small slices of marinated eel
- Sa merca, dish made of mullet boiled and wrapped in a grass called zibba or salicornia
- The Cassola of Castelsardo, soup with fish of the Asinara Gulf
- The Vermentino of Sardinia
|La Maddalena, Italia||6°C overcast clouds|
Wind 4 m/s, E
Pressure 762.07 mmHg
|fri dec 2||13/14°C||7 m/s, ENE||69%||761.31 mmHg|
|sat dec 3||16/13°C||9 m/s, ESE||75%||757.56 mmHg|
|sun dec 4||16/14°C||4 m/s, WSW||65%||759.81 mmHg|
|mon dec 5||17/14°C||4 m/s, WNW||56%||764.32 mmHg|
|tue dec 6||16/15°C||7 m/s, SE||72%||762.82 mmHg|
The path has a vertical drop of 1162 m. 49% of the route is uphill, the remaining 51% downhill.
The six beaches
Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!
Do you want to join us?