The Six Beaches


Where to stay

B&B S’abba ‘e Su Mare

A summer tour (… and more) for the motorcycle tourist who intends to live an unforgettable summer along the most famous and popular beaches of the island.

If you want to enjoy the tour with us, take a look at our event calendar or contact us by e-mail or via WhatsApp at +393450699255

You can visit

  • The petrified forest at Perfugas
  • The imposing arch on the sea of S’Archittu
  • The beach of Tuerredda, near Teulada
  • Is Arutas and its famous sand like rice grains
  • The La Pelosa beach in Stintino
  • The wonderful Cala Coticcio on the island of La Maddalena
  • The wild Cala Goloritzè in Baunei
  • The karst witch of Su Sterru
  • The beach at Porto Giunco, near Villasimius

You can taste

  • The Panada with eels, with pasta, lard and small slices of marinated eel
  • Sa merca, dish made of mullet boiled and wrapped in a grass called zibba or salicornia
  • The Cassola of Castelsardo, soup with fish of the Asinara Gulf
  • The Vermentino of Sardinia

Map


Weather

May 26, 2022 - Thu
La Maddalena, Italia
overcast clouds
21°C overcast clouds
Wind 6 m/s, WSW
Humidity 89%
Pressure 762.82 mmHg
Day Cond. Temp. Wind Humidity PressurePres.
thu may 26
moderate rain
22/21°C 6 m/s, WSW 84% 763.57 mmHg
fri may 27
overcast clouds
23/21°C 6 m/s, NE 68% 761.31 mmHg
sat may 28
scattered clouds
23/20°C 8 m/s, W 71% 756.06 mmHg
sun may 29
scattered clouds
22/20°C 11 m/s, W 73% 753.81 mmHg
mon may 30
broken clouds
22/21°C 7 m/s, SE 66% 757.56 mmHg

Elevation Profile

The path has a vertical drop of 1162 m. 49% of the route is uphill, the remaining 51% downhill.

The six beaches

Distanza - Distance (Km)
Altitudine - Altitude (m)
Durata - Duration (giorni - days)

Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!

Do you want to join us?

Book now!