The Monteacuto and Goceano Subregions


A challenging 550 km long tour along the historic Monteacuto and Goceano subregions! If you want to enjoy the tour with us, take a look at our event calendar or contact us by e-mail or via WhatsApp at +393450699255

You can visit

  • The altarpiece of the ‘500 in Benetutti, a Sardinian expression of the art of Renaissance
  • The natural springs of Benetutti
  • The Su Romanzesu nuragic complex, extended for seven hectares
  • The Ludurru and Borucca domus de janas, and the Loelle nuraghe in Buddusò
  • The waterfalls of Alà dei Sardi
  • The natural swimming pools in the oasis of fauna repopulation of Monti
  • The famous knives of Pattada
  • The Sa Niera sacred spring and the Lerron nuragic village in Pattada
  • The Perda ‘e Taleri menhir, and the Tolinu and Irididdo nuraghes of Noragugume
  • The eight tombs of the giants in Borore, including the famous tomb of Imbertighe, among the most important tombs of the island
  • The museum of ritual bread in Borore, the only one in Sardinia
  • The Duos Nuraghe nuragic complex, where ancient grape seeds have been found

You can taste

  • The typical sweets from Bororeziliccas, amarettos, suspiros, tumballinas, pitifurros, giorminos
  • Sas origliettas Sos pinos, typical sweets
  • Su succu madurusu succu minudu
  • The bitter honey of Alà dei Sardi
  • The notable ham and cheese (titigheddas) of Ala dei Sardi
  • The panada of Oschiri

Map

Weather

Oct 24, 2020 - Sat
Alà dei Sardi, Italia
overcast clouds
20°C overcast clouds
Wind 6 m/s, WSW
Humidity 77%
Pressure 765.07 mmHg
Day Cond. Temp. Wind Humidity PressurePres.
sat oct 24
scattered clouds
17/10°C 7 m/s, W 52% 764.32 mmHg
sun oct 25
sky is clear
18/11°C 4 m/s, WSW 52% 762.82 mmHg
mon oct 26
moderate rain
18/9°C 6 m/s, SW 54% 759.06 mmHg
tue oct 27
moderate rain
12/7°C 5 m/s, W 71% 759.81 mmHg
wed oct 28
few clouds
15/8°C 4 m/s, WNW 62% 763.57 mmHg

Elevation Profile

The path has a vertical drop of 800 m. 54% of the route is uphill, the remaining 46% downhill.

The Monteacuto and Goceano Subregions

Distanza - Distance (Km)
Altitudine - Altitude (m)
Durata - Duration (giorni - days)

Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!

Do you want to join us?

Participate now!