The Nurra, the Romangia and the Anglona subregions

A tour to discover three historic regions of northern Sardinia between vines, olive trees, mines, an extraordinary pre-nuragic monument unique throughout the Mediterranean and the visit to the center of breeding and wildlife recovery of Bonassai!

If you want to enjoy the tour with us, take a look at our event calendar or contact us by e-mail or via WhatsApp at +393450699255

You can visit

  • The Canaglia mining structure
  • The Monte Forte, the highest relief of the Nurra subregion
  • The “La Crucca” Roman Fort, reconstruction of an ancient Roman fortress
  • The Monte d’Accoddi, a prenuragic altar similar to a Mesopotamian ziqqurat
  • The coast of Sorso and its medieval neighborhood
  • The Carthaginian fortress of Santa Filitica
  • The church of Nostra Signora di Tergu, one of the greatest expressions of Romanesque architecture in Sardinia
  • The tomb of the giants of the Parish Benefit, decorated in relief, and the tomb of the giants of Oridda, carved into the rock and lined with masonry
  • The Rosello Fountain in Sassari, symbol of the city
  • The Breeding and Recovery Center of the Wild Fauna in Bonassai
  • The only active bauxite mine in Sardinia, in Olmedo
  • The megalithic wall of Monte Baranta, in Olmedo

You can taste

  • Sa ciogga minuda, boiled snail sautéed in oil with garlic, parsley, onion and chilli, in Sassari
  • Sa Cauladda, a soup based on cabbage, sausage, lard, boiled meat and garlic
  • The fainé of Sassari
  • The monzette, snails prepared according to a typical recipe of Sassari
  • The favata, soup made from dried fava beans, in Sassari
  • Lu bishcottu ipparraddu, traditional bread of Sorso

Map


Weather

May 24, 2022 - Tue
Tergu, Italia
broken clouds
23°C broken clouds
Wind 4 m/s, WNW
Humidity 62%
Pressure 756.81 mmHg
Day Cond. Temp. Wind Humidity PressurePres.
tue may 24
broken clouds
23/17°C 5 m/s, W 61% 756.81 mmHg
wed may 25
overcast clouds
27/19°C 4 m/s, NW 47% 758.31 mmHg
thu may 26
light rain
28/19°C 4 m/s, ENE 39% 760.56 mmHg
fri may 27
light rain
24/18°C 6 m/s, NNE 48% 761.31 mmHg
sat may 28
broken clouds
25/18°C 6 m/s, N 48% 756.81 mmHg

Elevation Profile

The path has a vertical drop of 553 m. 52% of the route is uphill, the remaining 48% downhill.

The Nurra, the Romangia and the Anglona

Distanza - Distance (km)
Altitudine - Altitude (m)
Durata - Duration (giorni - days)

Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!

Vuoi vivere con noi questo itinerario?

PARTECIPA ORA!