A tour to discover the Sardinia Radio Telescope, one of the most important and amazing radio telescope in Europe! If you want to enjoy the tour with us, take a look at our event calendar or contact us by e-mail or via WhatsApp at +393450699255
You can visit
- The wheat museum in Ortacesus
- The baskets and mats of Ballao
- The amazing cathedral of San Pantaleo in Dolianova
- The birthplace of Emilio Lussu, in Armungia
- The sacred well Funtana Coberta, in Ballao
- The Sassai Castle, in Silius
- The Sardinia Radio Telescope, the most advanced and massive radio telescope in Italy
You can taste
- The cifraxiu bread, born in Sanluri and known all over Sardinia
- The typical Ballao sweets: is pirichittus de entu, pirichittus normali, is pistoccheddus de crobi, de caffei, e arrabiosus.
|San Basilio, Italia||34°C scattered clouds|
Wind 6 m/s, WNW
Pressure 759.81 mmHg
|fri aug 12||32/22°C||6 m/s, WNW||28%||760.56 mmHg|
|sat aug 13||33/24°C||7 m/s, WNW||25%||758.31 mmHg|
|sun aug 14||32/24°C||5 m/s, W||37%||758.31 mmHg|
|mon aug 15||33/24°C||5 m/s, S||34%||756.06 mmHg|
|tue aug 16||35/26°C||5 m/s, SSW||24%||757.56 mmHg|
The path has a vertical drop of 587 m. 51% of the route is uphill, the remaining 49% downhill.
Il Sardinia Radio Telescope, terzo radiotelescopio in Europa
Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!