A tour to discover the Sardinia Radio Telescope, one of the most important and amazing radio telescope in Europe! If you want to enjoy the tour with us, take a look at our event calendar or contact us by e-mail or via WhatsApp at +393450699255
You can visit
- The wheat museum in Ortacesus
- The baskets and mats of Ballao
- The amazing cathedral of San Pantaleo in Dolianova
- The birthplace of Emilio Lussu, in Armungia
- The sacred well Funtana Coberta, in Ballao
- The Sassai Castle, in Silius
- The Sardinia Radio Telescope, the most advanced and massive radio telescope in Italy
You can taste
- The cifraxiu bread, born in Sanluri and known all over Sardinia
- The typical Ballao sweets: is pirichittus de entu, pirichittus normali, is pistoccheddus de crobi, de caffei, e arrabiosus.
|San Basilio, Italia||24°C few clouds|
Wind 3 m/s, W
Pressure 756.81 mmHg
|tue may 24||27/19°C||5 m/s, WSW||29%||756.81 mmHg|
|wed may 25||32/20°C||5 m/s, SSW||22%||757.56 mmHg|
|thu may 26||28/17°C||4 m/s, E||35%||762.07 mmHg|
|fri may 27||26/15°C||5 m/s, ESE||35%||760.56 mmHg|
|sat may 28||27/16°C||3 m/s, SSW||32%||756.06 mmHg|
The path has a vertical drop of 587 m. 51% of the route is uphill, the remaining 49% downhill.
Il Sardinia Radio Telescope, terzo radiotelescopio in Europa
Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!