Where to stay
Enjoy unforgettable moments by visiting the unmissable desert landscapes of our beloved island! Fascinating sights invade desert stretches of Mediterranean bush, having different colors, width and height.
The tour develops along the island’s desert landscape, ranging from the highest dunes in Europe, featuring a dark yellow color, to the white fine-grained dunes that also give the sea an amazing blue color.
You can visit
- The dunes of Sardinia (Torre dei Corsari – Pistis – Piscinas- San Nicolò – Porto Pino)
- The Tree of the Poet, a majestic old juniper where long time ago a poet built an house at the base of the tree
- The beautiful beaches of Scivu, Piscinas, Portixeddu, Cala Domestica, Masua and many others
- The mines of Ingurtosu
- The Henry Gallery in Buggerru
- Porto Flavia, a service infrastructure of the Masua area of mining
- The scenic walk in Nebida
You can taste
- The kidskin of Arbus with white wine
- The lamb with saffron of Arbus
The artisan beers of Montevecchio
- The nougat with honey of Guspini
The olives of Gonnosfanadiga
|Buggerru, Italia||13°C few clouds|
Wind 3 m/s, N
Pressure 766.57 mmHg
|thu oct 29||20/18°C||6 m/s, NW||65%||767.32 mmHg|
|fri oct 30||19/16°C||5 m/s, NW||69%||768.07 mmHg|
|sat oct 31||20/16°C||2 m/s, SW||67%||768.07 mmHg|
|sun nov 1||19/16°C||2 m/s, W||67%||766.57 mmHg|
|mon nov 2||20/17°C||2 m/s, SW||60%||765.82 mmHg|
The path has a vertical drop of 440 m. 47% of the route is uphill, the remaining 53% downhill.
Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!