A trip to Tonara and its forest crossed by the railroad!
You can visit
- The waterfall inside the Aymerich Park in Laconi
- The amazing menhirs and dolmens in Laconi, as Sa Perda Iddocca and Corte Noa
- The Genna ‘e Corte nuraghe, one of the most majestic nuraghes of Sarcidano subregion
- The Nolza nuraghe, featuring a staircase to the upper floor, in Meana Sardo
- The four historic districts of Tonara
- The Pisan source and the Lò nuraghe in Sorgono
- The Medusa castle in Samugheo
- The Unique Regional Museum of Textile Arts, in Samugheo
You can taste
- The minestra cun lampazzu soup, flavoured with sorrel grass, typical of Sorgono
- Is coccois de Casu, fresh pasta typical of Tonara
- Su Tzichi, typical bread of Samugheo
- The DOC wines of Mandrolisai subregion
|Tonara, Italia||14°C light rain|
Wind 1 m/s, ENE
Pressure 763.57 mmHg
|wed may 25||26/14°C||5 m/s, WSW||28%||759.06 mmHg|
|thu may 26||24/15°C||3 m/s, SSE||34%||762.82 mmHg|
|fri may 27||24/15°C||9 m/s, E||22%||759.81 mmHg|
|sat may 28||27/14°C||5 m/s, NNE||26%||756.06 mmHg|
|sun may 29||23/12°C||7 m/s, W||32%||756.06 mmHg|
The path has a vertical drop of 981 m. 50% of the route is uphill, the remaining 50% downhill.
Uatzo, la foresta attraversata dalla ferrovia
Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!
Do you want to join us?