From the Costa Smeralda to Tavolara island

A mundane route, among dozens of coveted beaches, nightlife, natural wonders and lonely coves of rare beauty.

Map


Weather

May 26, 2022 - Thu
Porto Cervo, Italia
overcast clouds
21°C overcast clouds
Wind 5 m/s, W
Humidity 89%
Pressure 762.82 mmHg
Day Cond. Temp. Wind Humidity PressurePres.
thu may 26
light rain
23/20°C 6 m/s, W 79% 763.57 mmHg
fri may 27
overcast clouds
24/21°C 5 m/s, NNE 64% 761.31 mmHg
sat may 28
scattered clouds
25/20°C 4 m/s, W 60% 756.06 mmHg
sun may 29
scattered clouds
24/19°C 8 m/s, W 65% 753.81 mmHg
mon may 30
broken clouds
23/20°C 6 m/s, SE 68% 757.56 mmHg

Elevation Profile

The path has a vertical drop of 246 m. 51% of the route is uphill, the remaining 49% downhill.

From the Costa Smeralda to Tavolara island

Distanza - Distance (Km)
Altitudine - Altitude (m)
Durata - Duration (giorni - days)

Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!

Do you want to join us?

Book now!